Joint Venture Deal Closed:
- CHECK YOUR EMAIL - we have sent you an email with all of this information. If you don't see it, please check spam. The email was sent by firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Decide how you would like to be paid: wire or check?
- Reply to that email with the following information:
- Celebrate your deal! Buy yourself or someone you love something nice, and then put the rest of your money back into your business!
- We WILL NOT send funds until we have the completed and signed W9, so please make that a priority.
- Funds will be sent within three (3) BUSINESS days of you sending us ALL of your information AND the funds hitting our account. Please plan accordingly. We will try to send the funds earlier, but sometimes that isn't possible. We are a small business too and our employees do a lot to keep the company running.
- Typically the closing attorney sends us the funds after 5pm on the business day following complete closing (both buyer and seller have signed). Which means, if closing occurs on a Friday or day before a holiday, it may be 2-3 business days before we get the money ourselves.
- Checks and wires will be sent on the same timeline. If you ask for a check, it will be mailed to you, we do not have a physical office for your to come and pick it up from. Please add extra time for you to receive the mailed check.